Sharing my love of Stampin' Up products through workshops, classes and sales


Tel: 0781 4451627 Email: alliejolliffe@hotmail.com




Saturday 29 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day to One in a Million!

I have a quick one layer clean and simple card to share with you, using the Simple Stems stamp set and the gorgeous sentiment set, Million and One.  My colours are real red, costal cabana and pear pizzazz.  I didn't have a suitable leaf stamp, so I made a stencil with the wing if the bird punch and sponged through.  I finished off with a trio of rhinestones and flower centres stamped with a pencil eraser to tie in the black from the sentiment.

Hope you like it!

Stampin Allie x


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Simply gorgeous Allie... Very clever addition of the leaves...

Anne said...

It's gorgeous Allie. X