Sharing my love of Stampin' Up products through workshops, classes and sales


Tel: 0781 4451627 Email: alliejolliffe@hotmail.com




Wednesday 3 June 2015

Craft club butterflies

I started going to a fab craft club recently, because I wanted to get out and meet some local, like-minded, crafting ladies, and what a fab morning it is!  I took some very minimal supplies along, as I wanted to make Stampin Up cards to feature here on my blog.  I did use some sequins that were non-Stampin' Up, because I really wanted to make a shaker card (very much back in vogue at the mo).

I had such a great time! There is nothing like getting together with others to craft.  If this is something that appeals to you, why not get in touch with me to talk about a workshop or class with some crafty friends?  I'd love to bring along some items from the new catalogue for you to have a play with.  You can email me for details HERE

If you'd like to order any of the supplies I use, there's a link to my 24/7 online shop HERE.  

And so to my cards! Hope you like them!








1 comment:

Anne said...

Gorgeous cards Allie. X