Sharing my love of Stampin' Up products through workshops, classes and sales


Tel: 0781 4451627 Email: alliejolliffe@hotmail.com




Friday 29 July 2011

Sunny garden butterflies!

Here's a sneak peek at the projects for my first ever card class, next week.  The lovely card wallet is CASEd from a design by my wonderfully creative upline, Julie Kettlewell, and would make a great gift (Christmas is coming!).  Inside there are four cards and envelopes.

Again, I'll be using Sunny Garden DSP, the Butterfly Prints stamp set (the clear mount is AMAZING value at £12.95, I've used it over and over again, and there's a co-ordinating punch, so no fussy cutting) and the In Colours,  Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz.  The colours and designs are so Summery, they make me happy (even though we've had more rain than sun so far this holidays).






The class is on Friday evening, 5th August, and costs £10, which includes the supplies you need to make this project and a couple of other surprises, plus refreshments and cake.  Contact me on 0781 4451627 for further details.  I'd love to have you come along and share what I love!

Thanks for looking!

Allie x

No comments: