Sharing my love of Stampin' Up products through workshops, classes and sales


Tel: 0781 4451627 Email: alliejolliffe@hotmail.com




Thursday 28 July 2011

A warm welcome

My new next-door neighbours moved in today and I wanted to give them a warm welcome, so I decided a card and flowers were in order.





I used the lovely In Colours, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade, teamed with the Sunny Garden designer series paper, perfect for Summer.  I love how Stampin' Up makes it so easy to co-ordinate!

I don't have a new home sentiment, or stamp set, so I stamped the letters of "welcome" with the Schoolbook Serif alphabet stamp set, and punched them out with the small and large tag punches, layered together.  I topped each tag with a snippet of whisper white satin ribbon, and added butterflies stamped with the Butterfly Prints stamp set, blinged up with Basic Rhinestones.

This was a huge card (a whole A4 sheet folded in half lengthways, so I had to make a custom envelope.  Not a problem!  I used a 12 x 12 sheet from the In colour DSP patterns stack, which co-ordinated perfectly!

Back tomorrow with a sneak peek of my first card class project!