The brown button backed with a more mustard scalloped circle reminded me of a sunflower, so that's what I've made! I used a circle punch for the leaves and threaded the button with a thin sliver of cardstock.
The base of the card was inspired by the shape of the sentiment, a fab new hostess set. I traced the shape I wanted freehand and then cut it with my paper snips in the green stripe paper, but it looked a bit bare, so I added layers in two more of the papers.
I finished the inside of the card with a piece of very vanilla cardstock, a strip of co-ordinating DSP and another stamp from the birthday set.
I hope you like today's card...it's a very different style for me. Back tomorrow with something a bit romantic ;)
Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Soft suede, very vanilla, more mustard
2. Papers – Spice Cake
3. Stamps – Happiest Birthday Wishes
4. Embellishments – Spice Cake Designer Button
5. Tools – 1 3/4 Circle punch, scallop circle punch
6. Mediums – soft suede classic ink