Sharing my love of Stampin' Up products through workshops, classes and sales


Tel: 0781 4451627 Email: alliejolliffe@hotmail.com




Monday 23 January 2012

Sneak peeks and belated birthdays

I'm back with a couple of sneak peeks from the upcoming Sale-a-bration promotion!  These projects feature a beautiful new paper pack that you'll be able to get your hands on for FREE from tomorrow!

First of all, a couple of valentine's cards:

The papers are beautifully distressed, so I've continued that with sponging on my card base.  I've used the Victoria Lace Crochet Trim to continue the vintage style.  I've used linen thread to hang a tiny tag stamped with "love" from the Tiny Tags stamp set, punched out with the tiny tag punch, and a heart embellishment cut with the Timeless Type sizzlet alphabet dies.  I've stamped the heart with a brocade style image from Tiny Tags and covered it with crystal effects for shine.

The second card uses two co-ordinating designs from the same DSP pack.  I've torn one layer for an aged, distressed look, and added a knot in Poppy parade stitched poly ribbon.  A different heart, but also cut from the Timeless Type sizzlets, is suspended from a little safety pin from my stash.

Now on to those belated birthdays.  There have been some birthdays in my team of late, but I've been a bit lax and a couple of them are going out a day late :(  However, better late than never.  And thanks to the fabulous hostess stamp set, Happiest Birthday Wishes, I've got a belated birthday sentiment!

Here's the card I made....

Isn't that paper scrummy?  The colours are pool party, very vanilla and cameo coral...I love that combo.  I've added a peek of scalloped ribbon border punched cardstock at the bottom, and ruffled ribbon at the top, and a distressed lollipop flower cut with the Circles No 2 die for the big shot, finished off with an In Colour printed brad.

I thought I'd make the girls a little gift too, so I threw together some matching skinny notepads.

I've used the new large scalloped circle punch from the mini catalogue, and made a monogram cut with the Timeless Type alphabet sizzlets.

Here are the sets:



And finally, all together....don't you love how easy it is to co-ordinate with Stampin' Up!



Hope you like my projects today...come back tomorrow to see these papers in all their glory, plus the free stamp sets on offer during Sale-a-bration.

Allie x

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Gorgeous coordinating projects Allie! I particularly like the linear design at the top and your pretty heart embelishment. Vicky x

cardsandacuppa said...

Aww, you are good, notebooks aswell! I love the new paper too, I definately need more!
Great cards here, adore the crotchet trim with this paper, it goes beautifully :-)
Hugs xx

Amanda said...

Love love love the skinny notepads Allie.... the colours and embellishments just so do it for me!! Love the card too. Gorgeous....